This course is for anyone wishing to become a UK Anti-Doping (UKAD) Accredited Advisor. An Advisor plays an essential role in informing athletes and their athlete support personnel (ASP) about the values of clean sport and important anti-doping information.
The programme, is a step-by-step learning module which explains the role of the Advisor, the principles of clean sport and all the essential anti-doping information Advisors need for the role.
The course should take you approximately one and a half hours and concludes with a series of short assessments to test your knowledge on the key areas of anti-doping. Once you have started the course you are able to log out, save your progress and continue at another time.
On successful completion, a certificate is issued to confirm your status as an Accredited UKAD Advisor.
Please note: The accreditation period for this assessment has now switched to two years.
If you experience any technical issues with the course or the assessment, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
What Is the Aim of This Course?
By completing this programme you should be able to do the following:
• Recall the main anti-doping responsibilities that athletes have
• Competently provide basic anti-doping advice
• Identify athletes, or ASP, who may need advice
• Be a point of contact for anti-doping matters in your sporting environment
By completing/passing this course, you will attain the certificate UKAD Accredited Advisor
End User License Agreement (EULA)
http://ukad.coachwisehub.com is a collection of online resources (the Content) provided as part of the UKAD e-Learning offer for your personal use and viewing. Use of this resource is dependent on acceptance of this EULA.
We licence use of the Content to you on the basis of this Licence. We do not sell the Content to you. We remain the owners of the Content at all times.
Access to and use of any sites under the control of UKAD (this Site(s)) is provided on the following terms:
- As a registered http://ukad.coachwisehub.com account holder (“End User”) rather than as a UKAD learner or customer.
- By using this Site you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of this Site. If you do not agree to be bound by all of the following Terms and Conditions please do not complete your registration.
- You must be over the age of 16 to use this Site.
- UKAD may change these terms and conditions from time to time and so you should check these terms regularly. Your continued use of this Site as an End User will be deemed acceptance of the updated or amended Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to the changes, you should cease using this website.
- If you breach the terms of this agreement UKAD may bring any rights granted to you to an end at any time without necessarily providing any notice to you.
You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner that does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of this site by any third party. Such restriction or inhibition includes, without limitation, conduct which is unlawful, or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person, and the transmission of obscene or offensive content or disruption of normal flow of dialogue within this site.
Grant and Scope of Licence
You may view a copy of the Content on-screen on your device to view, use and display the Content for your personal purposes (if you are a consumer) or your internal purposes (if you are an organisation) only.
Except as expressly set out in this Licence or as permitted by any local law, you undertake:
- not to submit or share any defamatory or illegal material of any nature on this Site;
- not to copy the Content except where such copying is incidental to normal use of the Content;
- not to use the Content for any commercial, business or re-sale purposes
- not to rent, lease, sub-license, loan, translate, merge, adapt, vary or modify the Content;
- not to make alterations to, or modifications of, the whole or any part of the Content, nor permit the Content or any part of it to be combined with, or become incorporated in, any other content or programs without our prior written permission;
- not to disassemble, decompile, reverse-engineer or create derivative works based on the whole or any part of the software or applications which enable us to host and provide the Content to you nor attempt to do any such thing.
- to supervise and control use of the Content and ensure that the Content is used by your employees and representatives in accordance with the terms of this Licence;
- to include our copyright notice on all entire and partial copies you make of the Content on any medium; and
- not to provide or otherwise make available the Content in whole or in part, in any form to any unauthorised person.
You acknowledge that all intellectual property rights in the Content anywhere in the world belong to UKAD or are proprietary to third parties who have permitted us to sub-licence the Content, that rights in the Content are licensed (not sold) to you, and that you have no rights in, or to, the Content other than the right to use it in accordance with the terms of this Licence.
Materials, which include but are not limited to our logos and trading names, certain photographic and video images, sounding recordings and the design, layout and appearance of and graphics contained within this Site are identified as “Proprietary”. These proprietary materials are protected by intellectual property rights. Unauthorised use of these materials may constitute intellectual property infringement.
You acknowledge that you have no right to have access to the Content in source code form or in unlocked coding or with comments.
Links contained in http://ukad.coachwisehub.com will lead to other web sites which are not under our control. We are not responsible for the content of any linked site. Linking should not be taken as an endorsement of any kind and we accept no liability in respect of the content. We cannot guarantee that these links will work all of the time and have no control over the availability of the linked pages.
We do not object to you linking directly to the information that is hosted on our site. We do not permit our pages to be loaded into frames on your site; http://ukad.coachwisehub.com pages must load into the user’s entire window.
UKAD reserves the right to move or change its web site URLs at any time in order to meet changing business needs and to continually improve its online service. External web sites link to http://ukad.coachwisehub.com at their own risk. We do not encourage deep linking but recommend linking to section homepages, which are less likely to move or change.
Warranty and Disclaimer
We warrant we are authorised to licence the Content to you in accordance with this Licence.
If you are a consumer, this warranty is in addition to your legal rights in relation to the Content. Advice about your legal rights is available from your local Citizens’ Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office.
Information contained in or accessible via this Site changes on a regular basis. We may make improvements or alterations to this Site at any time and without notice.
We do not guarantee that:
- use of this Site will be compatible with all hardware and software,
- use of this Site will be uninterrupted or error or virus free,
- use of this Site will deliver any specific outcome for its users, or
- defects will be corrected
We make no statement about the suitability of the content, information and services contained on, or accessed via, this Site. All warranties, terms and conditions in this regard, including all warranties, terms and conditions implied by statute or otherwise, of satisfactory quality and fitness for purpose are excluded to the fullest permitted by law. For the avoidance of doubt this includes materials accessed via links to websites (including home pages, web pages or documents they contain) operated by third parties.
We further exclude to the fullest extent permissible by law all liability for damages and direct, indirect or consequential loss (all three of which terms include pure economic loss, loss of profits, loss of business, business interruption, depletion of goodwill and like loss) or otherwise incurred by you or any third party and arising out of or in any way connected with the use of this Site or its content, whether based on contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise.
You will defend, indemnify and hold harmless us, our affiliates and our officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses or expenses, including reasonable legal costs, arising out of or in any way connected with any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions.
Although we may from time to time monitor or review discussions, chat, postings, transmissions, message boards and other communications media on http://ukad.coachwisehub.com, we are under no obligation to do so and assume no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations nor for any error, omission, infringement, defamation, obscenity, or inaccuracy contained in any information within such locations on http://ukad.coachwisehub.com
We make every effort to check and test material at all stages of production. It is always wise for you to run an anti-virus program on all material downloaded from the Internet. We cannot accept any responsibility for any loss, disruption or damage to your data or your computer system which may occur whilst using material derived from this web site.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any dispute arising under these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
We may terminate this Licence immediately by written notice to you if you commit a material or persistent breach of this Licence which you fail to remedy (if remediable) within 14 days after the service of written notice requiring you to do so.
Upon termination for any reason:
- all rights granted to you under this Licence shall cease; and
- you must immediately cease all activities authorised by this Licence; and
- you must immediately delete or remove the Content from all computer equipment in your possession, and immediately destroy or return to us (at our option) all copies of the Content then in your possession, custody or control and, in the case of destruction, certify to us that you have done so.
If you have any queries about any aspect of these terms and conditions, please contact us.
Your cart is empty